Mobile Version

Sunday, June 26, 2011

What Am I Reading?

Two readers have sent me e-mail inquiries regarding my taste in books. I'm going to answer that by sharing with you my current read-list. The books are mainly related to International Economics, Monetary and Currency Policy and Political & Development Economics.

The books mainly deal with subjects primarily out of my area of expertise (I mainly deal with Bio-Medical Engineering & Financial Engineering) but development economics has always been a topic of personal interest.
I should point out that most of these books are academic and rather wonkish in nature.

The Books are:

The Elegant Universe: Super Strings, Hidden Dimensions & The Ultimate Truth by Brian Greene
The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
Griftopia: Bubble Machines, Vampire Squids & The Long Con That Is Breaking America by Matt Taibbi
The Rise of The Korean Economy by Byung-Nak Song
International Economics: Theory & Application by Paul Krugman
Currency & Crisis by Paul Krugman
Market Structure & Foreign Trade by Helpman
What Do We need to Know by Krugman

No comments:

Post a Comment